Goodbye Kyle!


One of my favorite TV show has just aired its series finale 3 days ago…it’s just so sad to have one of the shows that you anticipate to watch every week will be gone for good…upon reading the writer/co-producers of Kyle XY interview, I came to realize, that there should have been so much more exciting things to look forward to from the show & that more questions arose from the interview than answers…anyways, we as fans/viewers don’t really have the choice but to accept the networks decision regarding with the discontinuation of the show…lets just hope that other network will pick it up(if that’s possible..hehe) I’ve arranged some photos I got online of some of the cast of the show as tribute(hehe)…farewell kyle…thanks for the memories(hehe)…


Trager Family (from left to right: Lori, Josh, Kyle, Stephen & Nicole)



Lory & Declan(the headache couple)

their relationship gives me headache(hehe)



My Main Man Josh...coolest dude ever(hehe)...



Dream Chick...Very Cool...gonna miss you Andy...



Coolest Dad Stephen...


Mommy Nicole knows best...


My Sweet Angel Amanda...



Best Friend Hillary...



Trager Siblings in da tub(hehe)...



Electrifying Hot Jesi...whew!



Da 'Pod' Couple(get it?! hehe)...

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails