Link Ads by Mafia Boss

After a week of not updating my blog site due to the Lenten Season(lame excuse...tinamad lang talaga ko magupdate...hehe)Now, I'm updating it with the new link ads to my social networks and others(courtesy of Lex ^_^).

I had no idea before, on how to put those link advertisement. I've been seeing those on other blogs and often wonder how they do it. i also tried some widgets up to see if it works that way, but I only managed to point the links thru text. good thing yesterday, while viewing some profiles of the people i plurk with. I came across this blog of a good plurk friend of mine Lex(feeling close talaga...hehe) and saw that she have one herself. i asked her about it and she was kind enough to lend me a helping hand.she thought me how to do it and even offered to make the advers herself(offered nga ba?o i forced her to do it.hehe).

Below are the work of Lex aka Neko aka Jaz aka Jiashi aka Mafia Boss:































































To Lex:
Thank You Very
Much for the help and for being so kind. As I've said in my comment in your blog, keep up on whatever you are doing. You have the talent, so don't waste it. I really admire how you put yourself in your blog. I could only wish to be half as good as you(nax, may ganon pa..hehe).Next time uli. ^_^


Check her out here:
Bookmark and Share

4 comments:

earthlingorgeous said...

WOW! These are nice ha... baka you can tell the mafia boss to make one for me please :) ahahaha!

Earthlingorgeous

admin said...

Sure! sabihin ko sa kanya... or you could always visit her site...ayan ung link below my post...message her there...she's always open to do some background and stuff to pass her time...hehe

BLueXeaL®™

Jiashi B. said...

whoa whoa whoaa! pinapalaki mo ba talaga ulo ko ha? ^________^ wahahahahah thankyoo! okii lang un close na naman talaga tayo diba? ahahahah ;p

willing naman ako gumawa :3 sabihin nyo lang sakin un details then presto! :D :D :D again, thanks!

admin said...

hahaha...anong pinapalaki ulo mo?tama lang yan...ibuild up kita...para kapag sikat ka na...ako manager mo...hahaha


BLueXeaL®™

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails